Experienced Rhode Island Attorneys for Family-Owned and Closely Held Businesses
If you own or operate a family-owned business or closely held company you know that decisions you make on a daily basis impact can directly impact your bottom line. That is why it is best to choose a Rhode Island lawyer who understands your business, your community, and recognizes the importance and value of cost-effective and quality legal representation.
The attorneys of Blais Cunningham & Crowe Chester, LLP, have been representing and advising Rhode Island business owners for more than 85 years. Our firm offers a dynamic legal team with experience representing all types of businesses from startups, to limited liability corporations and corporations.
Our Rhode Island lawyers for family-owned and closely held businesses provide legal help for all types of business and commercial legal issues, including:
- Business formation: Are you wondering what the best legal structure is for your new Rhode Island business? Do you have questions about what is involved in changing your business structure from a sole proprietorship to an LLC or S-corp?
- Governance: We help you create and understand the importance of operating agreements and complying with corporate formalities.
- Contract disputes: Whether the company has a dispute between the owners or with another business, we can help you protect your interests.
- Closing a business: From dissolution issues to wrapping-up an LLC or selling businesses, when the time comes to end a business, there are many important legal matters that must be addressed.
- Business succession planning: If you want to pass your business to your heirs or plan for the future, our attorneys will meet with you to understand your unique situation and develop a plan to meet your goals.
Within the Rhode Island legal market our firm is proud to provide a personal service for our clients. Larger firms may provide impersonal service and solo practitioners may not be able to meet complex demands required for some companies. As with all our clients, our Rhode Island business attorneys understand that the advice we give will directly impact our clients' business bottom line, and we are committed to providing quality, cost-effective advice in all cases.
Providence Business Law Lawyers
Whether your business involves buying and selling websites, delivering fuel, landscaping or real estate holdings, our Rhode Island business attorneys will take the time to learn about your company. We work to understand your goals so that we can provide the most cost-effective legal representation possible and help you achieve your goals.
To learn more about how we can help closely held businesses, schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our Rhode Island law office. Contact our Providence law firm or call our offices at 401-723-1122. We serve clients throughout the state, including in Pawtucket and Providence.